- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Motion Industries' Machinists provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. They bring precision and detail when operating lathes, mills, keyseaters, etc., in order to cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Manually operate lathes, mills, and keyseaters
- Read and use precision instruments including micrometers
- Experience in manually operating lathes, mills, and keyseaters
- CNC knowledge not required
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and use precision instruments including micrometers
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Experience with gearboxes, power transmissions, fluid couplings, and belt rollers
- High mechanical intelligence
- Machinist experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- CNC and manual machining (Lathe/Mill)
- Repair of gear reducers and hydraulic cylinders, etc.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.