VP - Belt Shops
The Vice President of Belt Shops provides strategic direction, leadership, guidance, coaching and support to reporting areas, including branches and shops, ensuring achievement of operational and financial objectives while maintaining the overarching strategy of the corporation. Responsibilities include performance in the areas of sales, operations, employee safety, administration, asset security, talent development and profit & loss management. Also builds and maintains effective relationships with branch customers, corporate accounts, suppliers and internal customers throughout the organization. Ensures that a high quality of customer service is provided consistently.
- Develops the strategic direction.
- Maintains P&L responsibility for direct reports.
- Works closely with senior management for proper alignment. Plans, organizes, and allocates resources as necessary.
- Oversees direct reports. Ensures that goals and objectives are being met and that policies and procedures are being followed.
- Collaborates with peers to identify and secures new business opportunities and improves operational effectiveness.
- Implements corporate initiatives, policies, and procedures to support the overall direction of Motion Industries.
- Coaches high potential and high performing talent as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
- Fifteen years of experience with Motion in branch management or corporate accounts, preferably a combination of both.
- Significant industry and sales experience required.
- Leadership, communication, relationship, and proven people management skills required.
- Advanced profit orientation and financial acumen required.
- Analytical and mathematic skills required.
- Reliable, organized, and attentive to detail.
- Good computer skills required (esp. Microsoft Office Suite), including communicating internally and externally via email, performing financial calculations and generating reports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.