Product Manager - Retail
Increase sales, profitability and market share for assigned product lines and categories within our company owned stores. Responsible for both product planning and product marketing including managing the product throughout the lifecycle, prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with suppliers to deliver winning products and programs.
Position Performance Measures:
- Profit Quota
- Sales Quota
- Inventory Turnover Quota
- Market Share
- Maintain a significant level of knowledge; industry, technology, trends, competitors, business objectives and results
- Fully and quickly address customer sales and service questions/needs, and problems
- Coordinating with suppliers to resolve issues that may arise
- Plan and produce marketing materials
- Managing globally sourced product lines
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned
- A four-year business related degree or equivalent business experience.
- Customer focused with the highest standards for delivering value & exceeding customer expectations
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Previous product management, heavy duty related or global sourcing experience a plus
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.