Learn all of Motions SOX IT Controls. That will provide the knowledge required to manage, coordinate and support the Yearly SOX and PCI Compliance Audit process. Manager the audit process with a high degree of success, which should result in compliance for SOX & PCI each year with a high percentage of controls met with minimal deficiencies. Coordination with both internal audit and external audit entities. Execute the steps required for SOX IT Controls in our daily operations.
- SOX Audit Process which includes several phases: Walkthrough, Privilege User Testing, Interim Testing, Year-end Testing and Remediation
- PCI Audit process which will include a review of PCI scope, collection of evidence and review of any potential gaps
- Self-Testing Function
- Participate in the governance process by supporting and enforcing the SOX IT Controls
- In Depth knowledge of PCI DSS
- Understanding of SOX Controls and Requirements.
- Review all controls to gain an understanding of controls that are in place
- Provide Subject Matter Expert opinion on compliance issues and requests
- Make recommendations for new controls or changes to current controls as needed
- Participate in all Audit Calls
- Coordinate the collection of evidence requested by the auditors
- Review evidence to be sure it fulfills the request prior to providing it to the auditors
- Keep the audit process on task and within the scope that has been agreed upon
- Work with other departments as needed to collect evidence and determine what would best fulfill the request
- Meet agreed upon deliverables for the delivery of requested evidence
- Maintain a current status for each of the audit phases
- Report to management progress on a regular basis
- Report any potential deficiencies to management as soon as they are identified
- The audit position provides good customer service to the auditors keeping them informed, responding to their requests in a timely manner and assist them when necessary.
- Perform Self Testing for SOX IT Controls
- Support Annual Audits by providing the test evidence and documentation as requested during testing for compliance with IT SOX and PCI audit requirements
- Participate in the governance process to enforce and support the PCI & SOX IT Controls
- Regular communications with all IT departments managers and staff, primarily Tech Support, LAN, Communications, Applications Development, DevOps/Change Management and Quality Assurance
- Internal & External Audit and some managers on the business side of the company
- Supports company safety and health programs
- Have a clear understanding of emergency procedures and responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Strong technical comprehension of many technologies including, Open System Application Development, LAN (Server and PC end-points), MS Office, Network, Databases, Security Controls and Operations, Internet technologies.
- Project planning and execution
- Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years IT Audit/Compliance experience
- Certifications from Audit, Cyber Security, or Compliance Organization
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.