Billing Resolution Analyst
The Billing Resolution Analyst is responsible for driving resolution to billing discrepancies preventing customer payment primarily working in third party portals such as Ariba, Taulia, Coupa, and Tungsten. This position works with internal and external customers to understand customer billing and payment requirements and communicates findings to stakeholders. The Billing Resolution Analyst serves as the liaison between multiple departments and works directly with external customers.
- Works within third party payment portals to ensure all invoices are submitted to external customers both accurately and timely, meeting all customer requirements.
- Provides appropriate documentation such as proofs of delivery to internal and external customers to support invoice validity.
- Identifies root causes of billing and payment issues and communicate those findings to branches, customers, and management.
- Serves as a central point of contact for large, national customers’ Accounts Payable departments.
- Provides reporting to both internal and external customers.
- Maintains accurate and consistent records of billing and payment issues and their resolution.
- Works closely with other departments, branches, and customers to ensure invoices reach the customer.
- Resolves non-routine variances and payment issues with customer accounts in a timely manner.
- Continuously seeks out opportunities to improve current processes.
- Utilizes best in class practices to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or GED with three (3) years of A/R, Procurement, Order Processing, or business experience or an equivalent combination.
- Experience with customer purchasing portals such as Ariba, Taulia, Coupa, and Tungsten preferred. Experience in PeopleSoft preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to build Pivot Tables and utilize formulas such as VLOOKUP, IF, MID, INDEX/MATCH, etc.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels of employees and customers.
- Professional, self-motivated employee with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Knowledge of business purchasing cycle.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.