Here is an opportunity to learn how to grow your career in sales from the leader of industrial distribution. At Motion Industries, Sales Interns assist with customer service at the branch level including onsite sales, warehousing, shipping, counter sales, phone sales, and order processing. This position is for the Summer of 2020 and will be at our Wichita, KS location.
- Assist with work processes in each department while being exposed to all branch functions
- Observe and interact with branch personnel to understand the details and reason for the company distribution process
- Take product training as available
- Represent Motion Industries in a professional manner
- Take required safety training and learn to remain safety focused while working
- Present a written summary prior to the last week of the internship describing the internship experience and including suggestions for program development
- College student with focus on a technical Business or Industrial Distribution degree or Sales Specialization
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Office
- Good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.