Product Manager – B2B eCommerce
This role provides a unique opportunity for a digital professional to play a critical role in helping to grow the global digital business within NAPA. Based in Atlanta, this person will be a member of the wholesale digital business team.
The Product Manager – B2B eCommerce will be responsible for product strategy and execution to improve the customer experience and drive revenue via the B2B customer website, PROLink. The position will collaborate with business partners, subject matter experts, developers, customers, and vendor partners to establish business and technical requirements and drive them through successful and on-time delivery of functionality/optimizations. This role is specifically focused on the core shopping funnel: homepage, category pages, product list pages, product detail page, cart, and checkout.
- Partner with stakeholders (marketing, merchandising, sales) and other leaders on product strategy and execution.
- Define and prioritize optimizations and new features through the agile/scrum process.
- Drive the PROLink eCommerce business and effectively communicate the product and feature vision.
- Utilize regular and ad hoc reporting to monitor eCommerce KPIs and measure the effectiveness of product enhancements.
- Analyze issues related to changing trends, behaviors, or performance to identify and test solutions.
- Support and provide direction to Product Owners in determining the impact of new functionality to existing business processes and system functionality. Ensure the team documents requirements of sufficient quality.
- Manage vendor partners to solve customer and business problems. Collaborate to drive for new innovations in products and services that best meet business needs and strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members; business owners, product management, UX, Design IT, BAs, QA, operations, and vendors, to develop requirements.
- Identify, define, and document processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency of the team.
- Effectively, consistently, and proactively communicate issue status and related information to cross-functional teams and at all levels.
- Maintain knowledge of current systems, applications and functionality.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and digital innovations.
- Develop subject matter expertise of GPC’s brands, product lines, customers, and industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering, CS - Software Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing or other relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 5+ years of e-commerce or technology delivery experience performing business analysis, functional requirements analysis, and product roadmap planning.
- Experience in scrum/agile development methodology.
- Experience managing a product backlog.
- Experience with web analytics tools and using data to make decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to use data to break down complex problems and formulate plans.
- Experience with e-commerce businesses and the high-level processes and technologies involved including e-commerce platforms, web content management, product content management tools, a/b testing tools, and web site traffic analytics platforms and tools.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for interaction with internal stakeholders, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Superior problem-solving skills, project management, multitasking, focus on detail and comfortable taking ownership of assigned tasks.
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision and being a leader of cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable preparing and delivering presentations to groups of varying size.
- Experience or familiarity with ecommerce platforms (Hybris a plus).
- Automotive or Industrial industry experience is a plus.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.