At Motion Industries, Drivers also work in our Warehouses. They provide the highest levels of customer service by delivering products timely and treating customers with respect. Drivers are important in developing long standing relationships by catering to the needs of our customers and keeping industry in motion while delivering the difference. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Assist warehouse employees in preparing items for delivery, including packing products and sorting delivery items by route
- May transport return items from customer to warehouse
- May assist with restocking shelves
- Interact with customers while delivering items share information with Motion Industries' associates
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to earn safety certifications for specific customers
- At least 18 years old
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Ability to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.