Division VP-General Manager (Boston)
Motion Industries' Division Managers provide leadership, guidance, and support, ensuring achievement of operational and financial objectives for their assigned branches and shops. Responsibilities include divisional performance in the areas of sales, operations, employee safety, administration, asset security, and P&L. Division Managers also build and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization as well as with customers. They ensure that a high quality of customer service is provided consistently within the division. We are seeking qualified candidates to serve the Boston, MA Division.
- Plan, organize, allocate resources and direct the day-to-day operations of the division
- Oversee branch managers, their staff, and other divisional team members
- Ensure that division goals and objectives are being met and that policies and procedures are being followed
- Collaborate with peers to identify and secure new business opportunities and improve operational effectiveness
- Implement corporate initiatives, policies, and procedures to support the overall direction of Motion Industries
- Industry and sales experience required
- 15+ years of experience with Motion in branch management, corporate accounts, or a combination of both
- Leadership, communication, relationship, and proven people management skills required
- Basic accounting knowledge, profit orientation and financial acumen
- Analytical and mathematics skills
- Reliable, organized, and attentive to detail
- Moderate computer skills (esp. Microsoft Office Suite), including communicating internally and externally via email, performing financial calculations and generating reports
- Bachelor's degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.