Warehouse team members provide the highest level of customer service by preforming all shipping and receiving for Traction stores. They are also responsible for maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Receive incoming inventory items and stock inventory in the proper location
- Fill customer invoices; confirm part numbers and load parts onto company vehicles for delivery
- Deliver items to customers, when necessary
- Follow all company safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment
- Organize and clean warehouse space
- Report customer problems or concerns immediately
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Ability to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.