Motion Industries' Service Technicians provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing hydraulic pumps and cylinders or mechanical gear boxes, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Troubleshoot and service hydraulic systems
- Repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, and other related items
- Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs
- Experienced in hydraulic pump, hydraulic cylinder and mechanical gear box repair
- Hydraulic power unit fabrication skills and some electrical knowledge preferred
- High mechanical intelligence
- Welding experience
- Machinist experience
- Experienced in hydraulic troubleshooting, schematic reading, and tube bending
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.