Digital Journey & Content Specialist
Title: Digital Journey & Content Specialist
The Web Analyst & Content Specialist role requires strong analytical and investigative skills to find problem spots in our website user’s journey – then developing and implementing a plan to turn potential lost customers into sales conversions.
The day-to-day tasks include analyzing website traffic in our analytics suite. Identify areas that are negatively impacting user behavior. This may be poor navigation, or lack of proper product content to help the Customer make a decision – and ultimately ‘add to cart’. This is followed by working sessions with our product content team, website strategist and digital marketing team to develop a plan to address problem areas.
- Analyze the User journey and behavior of Customers on our website
- Identify problem areas, content gaps or navigation trends that are causing potential customers to abandon our website.
- Set up new site pages/sections to support analytical findings to create new Customer conversions
- Update product content via PIM and/or CMS
- Assist with quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing for all website updates and digital campaign; provide improvement recommendations
- Collaborate with different stakeholders across the digital teams to provide support on eBusiness initiatives
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Participate in Agile ceremonies at appropriate levels to ensure delivery of key initiatives
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques unique to Motion Industries
- Self-starter and team oriented who can work in a collaborative manner to achieve goals
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.