Loader / Backup Driver
We are looking for high caliber employees to work at NAPA Auto Parts in our Stockroom as a Dock Loader.
Pay $15.50 to start with regular increases up to $18.50/hour.
Shift: 12:30 pm to 9:00 or 9:30 pm (during busy season it may be longer hours)
Requires lifting up to 60 lbs.
This is a very physical job with a lot of walking, upwards of 10 miles per day.
If you are looking to improve your position, pay, benefits and promotional opportunities, now is the time to apply with NAPA.
We offer competitive pay, excellent health insurance, vacation days, personal days off, 401 k match, discount on NAPA products, and a good place to work. Call HR Manager at 801-956-3002 to discuss your qualifications.
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an experienced Loader to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. As a Loader and an important part of the Distribution Center team, your primary focus is on loading parts with efficiency and precision.
- Pack the right parts for delivery to the right customers with accuracy and speed
- Move shipping totes from conveyers and engage in proper packaging
- Move the right parts with precision piece count to the right place
- Map out the organization of loading customer orders from skids to trucks
- Have a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Maneuver heavy equipment using hand trucks, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Have the power to lift merchandise up to 60 lbs
- Take caution with all hazardous materials
- Jump into helping team members with clean-up of customer area and shipping department
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Logical organizational skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Desire to go above and beyond the job description
- Valid CDL-B License
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Minimum 1 Years of Age
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.