At Motion Industries, Operations Managers ensure customers are serviced beyond their expectations. They help provide a focused and energetic team atmosphere while making certain the branch operates in an efficient manner. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the branch including filling in for customer service representatives, clerical, warehouse, etc.
- Manage inventory for branch, including the day-to-day maintenance of inventory levels through replenishing stock to meet annual turn goals
- Ensure all purchasing activities for the branch are executed per company policies and procedures; oversee all accounts payable activities, including expense, inventory and freight invoices, and debit memos
- Manage collections process, maintain overall responsibility for outstanding invoices, and manage internal audit process as necessary
- Perform financial calculations and generate reports
- Reliable, organized, and attentive to detail
- Industry experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial acumen
- Accounting, auditing, and inventory experience preferred
- People leadership experience preferred
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
- Proficient at using business systems
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.