Store Technology Change Manager
Store Technology Change Manager:
Who we are:
We are the “Store Applications” group at APG-IT, we support our business of 6000+ stores nationwide with ERP applications that we continue to build and improve. We are looking to improve the way we educate and support our users through the many changes we make to our applications and minimize disruptions
This is an opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team (product, content and learning experts, implementation and field services) to enable successful user adoption of our evolving suite of ERP applications across our rather large, physically dispersed and diverse user base.
What you will do:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Bring change management processes and tools to bear to evolve strategies that support the adoption of the changes required by a product, project, or initiative.
- Support communication efforts by the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact by conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts by providing insights that ensure the design and delivery of training programs are in alignment with change management goals and strategy for each initiative.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
Skills and Qualifications
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.