The Buyer will partner with stores in assigned division to manage service level, turnover and excess inventory reduction. Daily responsibilities will include demand forecasting, inventory planning and replenishment. Additional projects may be assigned when necessary.
- Partner with store managers to drive fill rate, turn over and excess inventory reduction goals
- Manage replenishment process for 60-75 LOCAL stores within assigned division
- Review sales forecast for store level promotions and make appropriate inventory adjustments
- Interface with central purchasing, MIC and store management to and identify areas of improvement within the supply chain that may be affecting assigned stores.
- Position is expected to communicate monthly with each store to discuss new customers, upcoming store level promotions
- 4 year degree preferred in business or mathematics
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to drive collaboration when confronted with conflict
- Detail Oriented MS Access and Excel proficient
- Manhattan IO experience, or previous ERP systems a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.