Account Manager (CS)
Account Manager (CS)
Hydraulic Supply Company is a division of Motion Industries. We are looking for an Account Manager (CS) to be responsible for connecting and developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers and other key business contacts. The Account Manager (CS) will provide a variety of custom services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. In addition, will act as a liaison between customers, outside sales reps, and internal teams in order to retain accounts and promote sales growth. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This is located in Sunrise, Florida.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned customers.
- Provide quotes, orders, and assist with customer returns, credits, etc.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions to customer requirements and objectives.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed effectively and urgently with vendors and internal teams.
- Follow communication and documentation procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Provide ongoing exceptional customer experience to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with outside sales team to ensure growth attainment.
- Meet department expectations on a daily basis
- Prioritize and organize in order to effectively meet deadlines.
- Perform other customer service-related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or similar preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- 2 years customer service/account management in a distribution environment preferred
- Eaton level 200 Aeroquip Fluid Conveyance Product School (AFCPS) required within one year of hire date (provided). If no AFCPS available, next soonest possible.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office a must; especially Outlook and Excel.
- Certified Fluid Power Specialist (CFPS) and/or Certified Fluid Power Hydraulic Specialist (CFPHS) a plus.
- Knowledge of fluid power components/applications a plus.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bilingual a plus.(Required for International Sales AM position)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.