Cycle Counter/ Warehouse
Cycle Counter/Warehouse personnel at Motion Industries are responsible for shipping, receiving, and processing orders for the Distribution Centers, and they ensure customers receive the correct products on time. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Cycle Count means to go to an area where inventory is located identify the product, count the quantity at that location and enter it into PkMS.
- Cycle Count a specified number of inventory locations according to the prescribed quota as set by management.
- Perform repeat counts as dictated by management review of cycle counting data.
- General housekeeping of the facility and specific inventory area is required to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Accuracy in repetitive routine is very important while maintaining good speed.
- Follow and adhere to all safety rules including the handling of hazardous materials.
- Proper handling and filing of inventory reports and other associated paperwork.
- Be responsible for and operate RF scanning devices on a daily basis.
- Understands and operates PkMS warehouse management system.
- Print, monitor and process tasks based on Crystal and PkMS report data.
- Able to work autonomously and independent of supervision.
- Occasionally operates forklift equipment - certification required.
- Reliable, organized, attentive to detail, and committed to high quality work productivity
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, talk, hear, and lift occasionally sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl
- Basic computer skills, including information processing required
- May need to be certified to operate a forklift and/or other mobile equipment
- May need to be certified to handle hazardous material shipments
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds, with assistance as necessary
- May need valid driver's license and good driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.