- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
- Ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Provide courteous, efficient, and professional service while interacting with customers
- Ensure customer service requirements are met while developing relationships with our customers
- Picking and preparing items for delivery, including packing products, sorting delivery items by route, and loading delivery vehicle.
- Assist with checking in inventory and restocking shelves
- Operate warehouse machinery in accordance with established safety procedures
- Participate in inventory cycle counts
- Pick up cores (used remanufactured parts) from customers
- Proper handling and filing of customer picking tickets, driver load sheets, bills of lading and other associated paperwork
- Cleaning, daily vehicle check list and maintenance functions of delivery vehicle
- Works in a safe manner following all safety procedures, rules, and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 18 years old and Valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer usage skills
- Customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Agility to repeatedly bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary and the stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Ability to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 60 lbs.
- Previous driving experience preferred
- Able to be flexible with your schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent work experience require
- Awesome people and brand
- Pay Range: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour *Starting pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to location, position offered or previous experience.
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- Family Culture where no 2 days or career paths are the same!
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
If this role sounds like a fit, please take the time to complete our super quick and easy application. We are excited and humbled that you are considering GPC as hopefully your future employer.
Next Steps:Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you and we will be in touch! If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting jobs.genpt.com
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.