Goodway Group is #3 on AdAge's Best Places to Work!
Fully remote for 12+ years, Goodway has an award-winning virtual culture, and is growing! This position can be located anywhere in the United States working from a home office but will support the EST timezone.
Who We Are
Goodway is on a mission to solve the most challenging business problems by offering a suite of proprietary digital marketing technologies and solutions. Our AdTech, AI, and data analytics capabilities intersect to create actionable insights and drive measurable results for our clients. We pair our offerings with strong consultative mindsets, heightened critical thinking, and white-glove service.
Reporting to the RVP of Client Experience, you will be responsible for supporting the Associate Director and Senior Director in assisting to manage a large Key Account at Goodway. You will gain lots of hands-on experience in foundational Account Manager roles and responsibilities while growing and learning how to manage a direct client relationship.
Client Direct Partnerships, Social, SEM, Effective Communication, Reporting
Goodway Behaviors That Will Drive Your Success
Be the Team Member You Want Others to Be; Make Clients Heroes; Drive Excellence; Be an Owner, not a Renter; Care about One Another; Feedback; Continuously Improve Yourself
- Support Associate Director/Senior Director in overall client relationship and being the day-to-day lead on accounts where you’ll drive satisfaction, growth, and product adoption. Maintaining a working knowledge of client’s business with a thorough understanding of client's products/services, strategy/vision, needs, and challenges; documenting these and sharing with internal stakeholders
- Monitor day-to-day progress of campaigns, make sure deadlines are met, and provide quality assurance on all client deliverables. Assist in reviewing and facilitating the completion of projects internally by working closely with Media Solutions and Digital Strategy teams.
- Actively participating/leading internal and external calls, including Kick-off, Account Team, Sales team, and client calls.
- Provide quality assurance on all company output including campaign plans, reports, and analysis.
- Update team status documents and stay on top of upcoming tasks
- Aid in project management of team workflow processes and the execution of campaigns.
- Electronically organize team files and documents within the shared drive and across GWG toolset.
- Assist in IO management, Billing details/invoicing.
- Assist in media platform and tag/tracking management including Trade Desk, Google, Facebook, etc.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of working knowledge in paid digital media.
- You possess strong customer service skills along with a proven track record of delivering exceptional responsiveness, attention to detail, and clear, concise communication.
- You possess strong business acumen, as well as solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within multiple technical systems and platforms necessary for managing client campaigns, dashboard reporting, ad tags, and sales funnel. Tableau experience required and 3rdpart tracking experience.
- You have had roles where you have had to manage change well, are a motivated self-starter with a team-player mentality, and can travel up to 20% (including 2 required all company trips per year).
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?