Sales Development Representative (Sales Support)
Goodway Group is hiring Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) for our Sales Support team! We have 3 available opportunities on this fully remote team, and see this as a HUGE opportunity to come into an organization and truly help us build and create a function!
If you are looking for a great opportunity in Digital, have sales or sales-related experience, preferably in a Media or for a Digital Marketing/Advertising organization, and have an entrepreneurial, creative spirit and desire to immerse yourself into a sales function for a fast-moving, fast-growing, Best Place to Work, this may be just the role for you!
What You'll Do
As the first line of communication with prospects, Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Business Development Directors up for success. This includes:
- Support and assist Business Development Directors in the pursuit of new clients.
- Understand Goodway's offering and differentiation, as well as what makes Goodway a unique fit for prospective clients.
- Use data and tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Winmo, etc.) to identify the right prospects that fit Goodway's ideal client profiles, and further identify marketing decision-makers within those organizations
- Import leads into Salesforce and keeps each lead updated with a history of outreach and the status of the lead.
- Craft communication and facilitate early-stage conversations with prospective clients.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales opportunities to help increase close rates on behalf of the sales team.
- Work collaboratively with a small group of Business Development Directors, supporting the team in the pursuit of new clients.
- Be creative and find solutions to attract and nurture new clients.
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset. Be able to create metrics for success (KPI's) and build the process to capture data, analyze results and optimize your work based on success. (Note: You will not be responsible for developing the KPI's alone, you will collaborate with your manager to outline what success looks like for yourself and the program.)
- Learn the sales process as you shadow/engage with the Field sellers, and apply learnings to initial calls with prospective clients
- 2+ years of sales-related experience in a Media or Marketing Organization
- Ideally, experience in at least one of the following areas (e-commerce, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Direct to Consumer marketing, or local advertising programs for brick and mortar organizations
- Ability to listen closely to better understand others, and to communicate effectively, plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade effectively
- Ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Flexible in thought and approach and open to learning new things
- You focus on the desired result, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them
Who We Are
Goodway is on a mission to solve the most challenging business problems by offering a suite of proprietary digital marketing technologies and solutions. Our AdTech, AI, and data analytics capabilities intersect to create actionable insights and drive measurable results for our clients. We pair our offerings with strong consultative mindsets, heightened critical thinking, and white-glove service.
What We Offer
- We’ve worked hard to create what feel is an industry-leading compensation package unlike any others out there in our field to reward your hard work, and offer a fantastic holistic benefits package that offers full access to training resources, unlimited MyTime (PTO), and more.
- This role is heavily slanted towards embracing your entrepreneurial spirit, allowing you to design your own path, and take ownership of your goals and strategy to build your business without micromanagement
- Our culture embraces work-life integration: working from a home office, you design your day in such a way that allows for interaction with family, friends, and your own personal passion projects
- Goodway Group celebrates our successes, and this is a fantastic opportunity to create your own sales footprint and see your impact immediately as it impacts our bottom line!
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?