Senior Programmatic Trading Consultant Partner (fully remote)
Goodway Group, an expert in Digital Media Strategy and Execution for both brands and agencies is #3 on AdAge's Best Places to Work...we're fully virtual, profitable, stable with the exciting feel of a start-up, and we're growing!
We are seeking a Sr. Trading Consultant Partner for our Marketing Transformation Group, where you will both drive outcomes through digital execution of multi-channel campaigns, and teach and advise self-service clients on how to do the same.
This position is fully remote, and employees can be anywhere in the United States working from a home office.
What You Will Do:
As a Sr. Trading Consultant Partner you employ a Swiss Army knife mentality, capable of leveraging a variety of operational skill sets in your toolbox. Your expertise ultimately drives in understanding how to drive marketing outcomes for our clients through the strategic design, implementation, and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns, specifically within Programmatic Trading, but also teaching and advising self-service client on primarily The Trade Desk Platform. Working closely with the broader Partner Program team you must possess both a strategic and operational lens that allows you to support the team and clients. Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with Business Development, Account Management, and all members of partner team to make clients heroes and help them get the most out of the platform
- Translate strategy, data, and technical set-up requirements with clients, pull insights out of reporting & simplify complex ideas to effectively teach our clients
- Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, creative trafficking, pixel implementation, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across programmatic.
- Participate and host client office hours and deliver training to provide optimization recommendations, strategic testing, identifying incremental opportunities, business review, etc.
Who You Are
- An Expert: You have spent 3+ years in hands on keyboard experience (preferred), in growth marketing environments and/or working with brands and agency directly.
- A Student & A Teacher: Willingness and desire to understand all functions and channels of our core platforms and teach our clients to effectively trade
- An Adventurer: Appreciate new experiences and not intimidated by the unfamiliar or unknown. You adapt well.
- Multi-Faceted: Can zoom in to the campaign level and zoom out to the client-centric perspective across multiple verticals and campaign goals
- Resourceful: Understand how to leverage the necessary tools and resources to come up with new or creative solutions.
- Analytical: Have a strong understanding of direct response/performance marketing metrics
- Problem Solver: You love to problem solve, as well as the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Innovative: You are eager to test and learn. You can articulate what you expect to happen as the output of a plan and actively seek to make improvements to existing campaign plans and consistently connect with team members to understand what is performing or not.
- Organized: You’re able to effectively manage multiple things, competing priorities, and several requests at one time, through intentional time management and good prioritization.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 3+years of working knowledge of technology platforms (Ideally DSPs, The Trade Desk) Campaign & Tech Savvy: Knowledge of platform campaign flow – including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing in multiple platforms.
- Preferred background in modeling & forecasting programmatic digital campaigns particularly in The Trade Desk Platform
- Possess general digital execution knowledge the following areas:
- Strategy: Solid understanding of marketing objectives, pixel strategy and how different channels & tactics influence consumer behaviors.
- Data Analytics: Dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance, and future recommendations as well as drive data storytelling.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to translate strategy, data, and technical set-up requirements with clients, pull insights out of reporting & simplify complex ideas to effectively teach our clients
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours.
- Twice per year, we gather to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs.
- This job description does not limit or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?