Marketing Project Manager - Pre-Sales
Goodway Group, Ad Age's #3 Top Company, has a brand new career opportunity for someone with an advertising and marketing agency background with strong project management skills to quarterback our pre-sales and internal client business development opportunities! This role will function across our sales, client strategy, and media groups, streamline our processes, and make sure our team is fully resourced!
This is a virtual role, and you can be located anywhere in the United States.
What You Will Do:
- Streamline, communicate and own the Goodway Group pre-sales and business expansion processes, working across our organization, division leaders, and partners to equip our teams with the tools, information, marketing assets, and project management needed to drive our business forward and on pace.
- Facilitate the development of marketing assets (RFP/RFI/Pitch Decks/Media Plans) using effective project management principles.
- Work with key team members to create and manage project timelines, resource plans and communicate project details to all parties involved.
- Manage Goodway’s project board in Monday.com (or any PM tool we land on) assessing brief input from requestors and assigning necessary resources across contributing teams:
- Business Development
- Client Strategy
- Media Solutions
- Client Experience
- Tech, Channel, or Analytic Advisors
- Collaborate with departmental Directors to allocate resources to projects.
- Review input form (brief) and determine if requests are clear and actionable, clarify input if needed to properly assess and assign.
- Manage workstreams to successful completion ensuring deliverables and timelines are met. Schedule meetings across resources to facilitate project development.
- Use your knowledge of current project status, team activities, and other factors to anticipate roadblocks or challenges whenever possible and plan mitigation strategies to proactively deal with them.
- Understand Goodway’s complete toolset across marketing, research, strategy, media, and business development to help identify and coordinate content and asset creation.
- Compile and share project status reports with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Utilize PM platform throughout workstream to track project details, progress, and manage iterations and changes in scope and timeline. Utilize platform reporting tools for time tracking, project planning, and resource capacity and share across internal teams.
- Act as a process champion, reinforcing the use of appropriate company processes and workflow within the internal teams.
Who You Are:
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You hold yourself personally accountable and responsible for the work of your team and expect others to do the same
- You can confidently and effectively manage multiple projects under similar deadlines but aren't afraid to raise your hand when you need help
- You understand the nuances of account, media, strategy, creative design, and technical development workstreams and deliverables across digital channels and can accurately help timelines involving all of these
- You keep up to date with the latest technology trends and can apply forward thinking to reach goals effectively.
- You're able to work with multiple personalities, communicate at the right frequency, and have fun doing so.
- Ideally, you have experience working in a SCRUM-based environment and can apply SCRUM to project management efforts when necessary for an engagement.
What You Bring:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in project management preferably in a marketing/ ad agency setting
- Bachelors degree in a related field of study; Marketing, Advertising, Communications, etc
- Familiarity with collaboration and time management tools
- Experience with process improvement and workflow enhancements
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
Who We Are:
Goodway Group is the digital media partner agencies and advertisers trust to drive campaign performance and media efficiency. Proud to be completely independently owned and operated, Goodway provides programmatic expertise that meets its clients' needs. Through managed planning and buying services across all paid digital media, Goodway delivers trustworthy marketing expertise and authentic results because Goodway knows the truth is what matters most. Our clients seek solutions that involve B2B and B2C audiences and utilize tactics such as e-commerce, lead generation, website optimization (SEO, CRO), MarTech data utilization, and programmatic media activation that drive outcomes - for the brand, for the consumer, and for Goodway.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?