Data Analyst (Paid Media)
Fully remote for 12+ years, Goodway has an award-winning virtual culture, and is growing! This position can be located anywhere in the United States but will be serving our East Coast teams so EST is ideal.
Our Digital Analyst will be a key part of our Media Solutions team, responsible for assisting with program development, campaign optimization opportunities, and possible testing activities. Drives analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives to identify tactics for optimizing marketing, marketing efficiency, and marketing effectiveness. Supports integrated media and channel team members in the execution of the marketing strategy and analytics. Defines success metrics, makes assessments of marketing channels and operations, and helps with marketing campaign optimization efforts. Provides reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc analyses with recommendations.
What You'll Do
- Collects data to measure & analyze return-on-investment across several key marketing and business initiatives
- Perform campaign data analysis to understand the lift & ROI associated with each program to aid in the development of future strategies
- Provide recommendations on analytical methodologies and frameworks to be utilized for various analytical projects
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects & initiatives
- Generate reports, documentation, and insights as part of the analysis process. Produce expected performance measures including lifts, efficiencies, and other measures
- Execute appropriate quality control procedures for analysis, reporting, and data visualization for accuracy
- Support the building of analytical capabilities and solutions (segmentation, modeling, campaign evaluations, etc.) that enable analytics to support the strategic goals of the Company
- Review, analyze and present qualitative and quantitative analysis and data to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical rigor
- Leverage story-telling skills to deliver insights that are clear, concise, and actionable
Who You Are
- Customer-Centric- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Relationship Builder- Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates, and supports peers.
- Focused on Outcomes - Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important; quickly zeroes in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus
- Drives for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Efficient - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values times; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities
What You Bring
- 4+ years of marketing, web, or customer analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Experience across various verticals including e-commerce and lead generation
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Proficient using Tableau Software, SQL
- Experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics and attribution solutions
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Past role experience with marketing analysis role, specifically with paid media platforms (programmatic, search, social)- need to see examples (white label examples)
Goodway Group is #3 on AdAge's Best Places to Work!
Who We Are
Goodway is on a mission to solve the most challenging business problems by offering a suite of proprietary digital marketing technologies and solutions. Our AdTech, AI, and data analytics capabilities intersect to create actionable insights and drive measurable results for our clients. We pair our offerings with strong consultative mindsets, heightened critical thinking, and white-glove service.
- 2021 Ad Age Best Places to Work
- 2020 Finalist Digiday Worklife Awards
- 2020 AdExchanger Programmatic Power Player
- 2020 MarTech breakthrough awards
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?