Location: UK/Europe (Remote but London office)
A bit about us:
Run by ex-Havas CEO, Paul Frampton, Control v Exposed (CvE) is an independent next-generation service company at the nexus of media, technology, and data, created to serve marketers in the modern digital marketing ecosystem. With international (Europe, Asia, US, Middle East) expertise across digital media channels and ad tech, we work with brands as both an agency and consultancy. We support brands on defining the right operating model for digital and determining the "right housed" solution for their business, acting as either the consultant, and accountability partner and/or the activation partner for digital media.
What you'll do:
The Programmatic Trader is responsible for all campaign management and trading activities including setup, implementation, and reporting. This is a client-facing role that requires strong written and verbal communication with internal and external clients. We're looking for a highly motivated individual, focused yet flexible and able to think analytically and creatively within the programmatic space. This role will either be working across multiple clients or embedded in a specific brand side in-house team for a period of time.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Campaign management:
- Own campaign execution from start to finish across all programmatic tactics (mobile, display, video, OTT, CTV, audio and DOOH) and platforms.
- Keep internal databases updated with campaign detail information
- Provide campaign performance updates on client team calls
- Team collaboration to evaluate, identify, and recommend new opportunities to support client objectives and overall account growth
- Campaign setup:
- Pixels: Create and support placement of pixels on client's websites
- Creative: Support creative development by providing current creative specifications for requested assets. Quality check creative assets for DSP approval. Traffic creative for publisher distribution.
- Platforms/ad serving: Setup campaign parameters, pixels, and creative assets within DSPs and ad servers.
- Quality Assurance: Review launch documents and platform setups for accuracy, ensure pixels are firing, and creative approval. Troubleshoot issues as needed
- Actively pace and optimize programmatic campaigns in DSPs
- Monitor campaign activity for delivery, ad quality, and performance
- Investigate and help to resolve reporting inconsistencies with 3rd party ad servers, ad verification vendors and attribution solutions providers
- Data Analytics & Reporting:
- Setup client dashboards, ensuring that data is populating accurately
- Deep dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance
- Provide monthly reporting to client team with campaign and business insights
- Billing: monthly billing
- Provide monthly budget summary to Finance team for client billing notating and differences in the media spend amount contracted
- Ideally knowledge of Trade Desk and Adform preferred
You'll be successful because you are:
- Experienced with at least 3-4 years of campaign management and/or media execution experience in the programmatic digital space.
- Self-motivated team player comfortable in a small, intense, high-growth startup environment. Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to build something great.
- Passion for and pride in your work and your customers' satisfaction.
- Curious and inquisitive, continuing to build knowledge of ad technology buying platforms, analytics tools and industry trends
- Willingness to challenge status-quo and provide ideas for continuous process and product improvement
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritisation, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Able to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of SQL a plus
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?