Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Goodway Group is #3 on AdAge's Best Places to Work and we're growing our Talent Team!
This is a consultative, fast-paced, high-impact senior corporate recruiting role working within the Digital Marketing/Advertising Tech and Paid Media Execution space. Come help us grow!
Fully remote for 12+ years, Goodway has an award-winning virtual culture and is growing! This position is fully remote and can be located anywhere in the US!
The Talent Partner is responsible for full-lifecycle recruiting to support the current and forecasted hiring needs within Goodway Group. This highly visible role, as part of People Experience, partners tightly with business leaders to forecast, plan, attract, recruit and hire top talent across Goodway’s fully remote digital marketing organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition Team to identify and implement strategies and initiatives to improve recruiting, selection, orientation, development & retention of talent for the organization.
- Learn and understand Goodway’s Business, competitive landscape, and cultural DNA to better attract, hire and retain top talent.
- Drive and manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates, including passive talent, with a focus on diversity, by driving initiatives across multiple sources, including social media, web sourcing, Boolean searches, referrals
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition Management team to establish position requirements, priorities, and strategies
- Be the primary contact with prospective candidates through the process, conduct interviews by telephone and via Zoom, recommend and schedule candidates, and share the Goodway Story and Employee Value Proposition.
- Consult and make recommendations to hiring managers on the interview process and candidate selection.
- Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues.
- Responsible for recruitment advertising and working in conjunction with other Talent Acquisition professionals to establish a unified recruitment message.
- Maintain metrics for open and filled positions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are:
Knowledgeable about all things talent, from current trends through technologies, with an understanding of how talent drives business. Whether it’s podcasts, LinkedIn articles, Harvard Business Review, etc., you are constantly learning and growing knowing that change is constant
Experienced Experience in talent acquisition recruiting for a wide range of positions across multiple verticals in a fast-paced environment with a strong preference in Marketing/AdTech services experience or exposure
Results-driven Proven record of hiring entry-level to executive-level sales, operations marketing, and technology roles with an eye to constant improvement
Nimble and Creative 3+ years of sourcing and networking with passive candidates using such as LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, Entelo, Indeed Resume, Google X-Ray, or equivalent talent profile search tools
Problem-Solving There are always obstacles, challenges, and walls but you are that person who finds a way around them and is fearless about trying new things and identifying creative solutions
Data-Driven Ability to leverage data to solve business challenges.
Flexible You champion a growth mindset and excel at navigating change in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Get:
- Talent Acquisition is a highly visible group within Goodway Group and lives at the center of what we do here for our employees and teams. You will have exposure to, and interact with, our Senior Leaders and Leadership Teams regularly.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team, working with different skill sets on a variety of game-changing projects to drive business success
- We have worked hard to create a thriving, people-focused remote culture, and offer a fantastic holistic benefits package with full access to training resources, unlimited MyTime (PTO), and more.
Goodway Group is on a mission to solve the most challenging business problems by offering a suite of proprietary digital marketing solutions and technologies, working with Brands and Agencies to drive their business with our unique omnichannel digital advertising solutions. We can be a Digital Agency of Record and flex to what will best solve a client's business challenges.
Our AdTech, AI, and data analytics capabilities intersect to create actionable insights and drive measurable results, paired with strong consultative mindsets, heightened critical thinking, and white-glove service.
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours.
- Twice per year, we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel, depending on your specific role and business needs.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?