QA Automation Engineer
GoodLeap is hiring a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to develop automated tests to ensure we deliver high quality products to our customers. As part of an agile team, the automation engineer will develop the test strategy, build and execute automated tests using Cypress, and ensure our products meet the highest quality standards.
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop automated tests in a web and mobile based environment using automation tools and scripting tools such as Cypress, Selenium, etc.
- Review requirements and participate in architecture/design reviews with an emphasis on test automation strategy and enforcement of excellent coding standards
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them.
- Deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team
- Conduct test automation code reviews and evangelize test automation best practices to the entire engineering organization
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) is required
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and/or Software Testing.
- Excellent knowledge of QA automation architecture, methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience working with CI/CD frameworks to integrate quality automation into build and release pipelines.
- Experience with web application test automation using Cypress
- Experience testing mobile applications and services on iOS and Android
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to autonomously solve problems, as well as collaborate with direct and extended teams
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!