Portfolio Management Analyst
The analyst will play a key role within the Portfolio Management team to help execute on GoodLeap's onboarding and posting funding experience for investors purchasing our solar and home improvement loans. The role will touch the entire lifecycle of the business and interface directly with investors and lenders. The ideal candidate will understand how a lending business works and have a base knowledge of various funding strategies. Additionally, an ideal candidate will have strong work ethic, technical/interpersonal skills, and the desire to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower - a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life's basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact and build relationships with investors through monthly portfolio management meetings, addressing questions, and day to day requests
- Assist with completing annual due diligence requests from investors
- Assist with portfolio management initiatives and strategies, including KPI development and monitoring
- Create presentations based on portfolio performance, borrower case studies, and industry data for internal and external stakeholders
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Expert with MS Excel including VBA, PowerPoint and highly skilled with other MS Office products including Word
- Minimum 6 months of relevant work experience (e.g. consumer finance, project finance, structured finance, asset-backed finance, M&A, investment banking, or private equity)
- Understanding of basic accounting statements: balance sheet, cash flow, income statement
- Superb attention to detail
- Team player
- Basic understanding of ABS, whole loan sales, various debt and equity financing structures
- Basic understanding of loan underwriting, servicing, and/or operations a plus
- A bachelors (or advanced) degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Must be passionate about finance and/or the renewable energy/home improvement space
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!