Staff DevOps Engineer
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
We are seeking a Staff Dev Ops Engineer to join our engineering organization. You will be focused on building, maintaining, monitoring, and scaling products in our portfolio. You will apply engineering best practices to help ensure a culture of software quality and operational excellence throughout the organization. You will work with Product Managers and other stakeholders to help define the product roadmap and provide input towards the overall technical strategy.
- Collaborate with product, architecture, and design leads to deliver highly-available, fault-tolerant products and services.
- Work on significant and unique technical challenges, evaluate and recommend solutions, and guide decision making by considering technical tradeoffs.
- Grasp both the technical and business perspective so you can help drive innovation
- Work autonomously and be self-disciplined, requiring no supervision or guidance
- Mentor and coach the team members to grow both their technical skills and soft skills.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of information technology experience directly related to application or cloud infrastructure design and development
- Highly proficient in DevOps automation capabilities including scripting or using tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible.
- Experience or familiarity with use of containers Kubernetes, Argo CD, (Docker) and container orchestration (Docker Swarm, ECS), to run the applications.
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Passion for software development, emerging technologies and culture of innovation
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!