Graphic & Presentation Designer
Under the direction from creative team leadership, the Graphic & Presentation Designer will be a collaborative member of the Creative Services team supporting graphics needs across GoodLeap. This position will create and execute high level and effective presentations for investors and partners as well as a variety of print, digital and web-based assets.
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create designs for print collateral, web pages and other assets, that are rich in detail, imagery, and other high-level design elements. Present multiple design concepts to help further ideas for new content creation and brand development.
- Design and creation of critical PowerPoint presentations rich in detail, imagery, and other high-level design elements. Convert Excel graphs and charts to visually appealing PPT slides and interpret and visualize complex data and financial information.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure brand consistency in designs across various internal and external channels. Collaborate with the Executive Creative Director and creative team to ensure consistency of designs across various internal and external channels.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Expert level in PowerPoint
- Deep proficiency in Adobe CS programs including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Motion graphics and knowledge of After Effects a plus
- Comfortable working under pressure and on tight timelines
- Experience working with complex data charts and graphs and financial information
- Strong conceptual thinking, data visualization and typography skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!