Sr. Product Manager
GoodData is a cloud-based business intelligence platform revolutionizing the way in which companies provide analytics to their customers and partners. Integrating seamlessly into workflows and products, GoodData allows clients to provide custom data and analytics to anyone in their ecosystem. We take the value of data seriously, so our systems and platforms maintain the highest standards for security — without compromising on performance.
Join the GoodData team to help bring data-driven decision-making to everyone, enabling others to work smarter, faster, and more effectively.
We are currently looking for a new product manager capable of delivering large-scale projects that involve extensive cross-functional teamwork and coordination.
What will you do?
- Define, evolve, and implement product strategy, roadmap, and feature prioritization using customer, competitive, and market insights.
- Engage and interview a variety of customer personas: product managers, engineers, developers, and end-users.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders (product marketing, professional services, and sales engineers). Communicate with engineers, architects, product owners, UX Designers, etc.
- Validate solution and product concepts with both internal and external customers and end-users.
- Desire to work for a global technology startup and have an interest in the B2B world.
- Track record in internal and external communications about product roadmap and releases.
- Business-value focused.
- Quick learner (motivation to discover and learn).
- Excellent English.
- Strong presentation skills, structured thinking, and articulate idea delivery.
- Engineering background (ability to understand the product/competitive capabilities).
- Strong business writing skills (white papers, proposals, blog articles, etc.).
- Start-up mindset with exposure to Agile practices.
- Experience with client-facing.
- Have a sense of ownership.
- Team player.
It is nice if you have
- Multidimensional data analysis (anything like PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, Microstrategy, etc.).
- Knowledge of relational databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Statistics skills (insurance, finances, etc.).
- Experience with releasing and rolling out features of a software product or platform.
GoodData powers modern BI for the modern data stack.
GoodData is a cloud-based analytics platform. Employees, customers, and business partners will understand the data, in the same way, thanks to GoodData’s robust end-to-end pipeline; self-service analytics; low-code/no-code interfaces; embeddable data visualization; application integration; and more.