Technical Customer Success Manager
Rated 32nd Most Successful SaaS Company in the world by Montclare, GoodData is on a mission to fundamentally change how analytics are used and adopted throughout the organization. With more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500 using GoodData, millions of end users and a massively scalable and secure Enterprise Insights Platform, GoodData works with customers to drive a business outcome focus allowing data to finally drive meaningful change for the business.
Today, some of the most well-known brands are using the GoodData Enterprise Insights Platform to disrupt their industries, improve productivity, and make business-critical decisions, to create revenue-generating Smart Business Applications. According to Forrester, insights-driven businesses will steal $1.2 Trillion/year from traditional market players by 2020. This is the transformation GoodData is enabling globally.
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by top-tier investors like Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Intel Capital, TOTVS and others. For more information, visit our website and follow GoodData on Twitter and LinkedIn.
You will own multiple customer relationships with key responsibilities of ensuring customer satisfaction and growth, and building long-term partnerships with GoodData. You will maintain strong working relationships with other GoodData teams such as Product Management, Legal, Sales, Support, Professional Services, and Engineering.
You are responsible for bringing GoodData's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers through consultative engagements. You will work with both client technical and business teams to quickly understand requirements and define success criteria for GoodData customers.
You should be comfortable consulting with C-level executives, backed by a solid understanding of their business objectives, while also acquiring technical knowledge of GoodData’s product functionality and tools. You should possess strong analytical and project management skills, functional BI knowledge, database and/or data warehousing skills, and the ability to articulate value and inspire customers about the potential of GoodData.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager in Customer Success you will enable strategic customers to be successful on the GoodData platform over the long term. You will join a growing team of GoodData platform experts dedicated to helping clients drive adoption and grow their analytical reporting solutions with GoodData.
What you will do
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors and technical project leads
- Manage a portfolio of 4-6 strategic customers in an ownership capacity while also engaging in project-specific activities as needed
- Identify key strategic items to and drive customer growth and expansion opportunities on the GoodData platform
- Provide technical problem resolution and communication for all GoodData issues that may arise
- Interface with Product and Engineering teams regarding customer feedback to shape our product roadmap
- Establish post-implementation adoption activities to closely monitor the success of our customers’ initiatives
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of GoodData product and platform functionality
- Manage the renewal process for your customer portfolio
- Become an expert on GoodData’s products and services
- 3-5 years relevant work experience with demonstrated client-facing experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Demonstrated self-directed ability to manage simultaneous, complex engagements with minimal supervision
- Experience presenting strategic business proposals to senior leaders or executives
- Deep knowledge in one or more vertical industries or experience working with data, analytics and reporting systems
- Experience working with databases and/or data warehouses
- Experience with cloud / SaaS platforms, (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo, Netsuite), advertising platforms (e.g., Google), and/or social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) preferred
- Skilled in advising customers in product best practices and optimal technical solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree required, ideally in CS, Mathematics or other quantitative fields
- Some experience with at least one of the following: data modeling, object-oriented programming, SOAP/REST API integration, relational databases
- Experience with data visualization or other BI tools
- Experience with designing in agile environment (using Scrum, Kanban, ...)
- Experience working with a remote team Visual design skills (layout, typography, iconography, colors, …)
- Knowledge or experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) for applying data-driven design approach
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do not send resumes to any of the executives.