As a key member of our Consulting team within Professional Services, you will be the technical lead that helps guide our customers through their data product implementation. Working directly with customers, you will drive requirements gathering process. Together with a data product manager, you will drive the project design and QA process. You will design data warehouse data models and dimensional data models, implement ETL and write multidimensional queries in MAQL.
The right candidate for this position is customer oriented with strong communication and technical skills. You must be able to demonstrate deep technical expertise and clearly articulate technical topics even to non-technical audiences.
This role is best suited for someone who has 6+ years of work experience, has a quantitatively-oriented degree (of any variety) from a top-tier school, and who thrives in extremely analytical, technically-oriented, consultative role.
- Serve as technical lead and interface directly with customers during GoodData implementations
- Devise solutions that solve business problems, and drive their implementations
- Identify and mitigate major risks around business rules and data quality
- Design conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Implement effective and scalable end-to-end data pipeline solutions
- Build metrics and reports
- Address functional requirements and quality attributes
- Coordinate and work closely with the other members of the GoodData team across consulting, product, sales and support
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer’s technical personnel
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the GoodData products and services
- 3 -4 years of experience in the Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing (DW) industry
- Understanding of dimensional and normalized database models and their applications
- Fluency in SQL
- Strong IT consulting skills and experience
- Experience in Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) development in SQL
- Experience in front-end BI development
- Experience with cloud based SaaS platforms
- Experience working in professional services organization
- Experience with Ruby
- Experience with REST APIs
- Interest in machine learning
At GoodData, you won’t just grow your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that is changing how people work and make decisions.
Why you should join GoodData:
- Help drive the future of business
- Solve meaningful problems
- Build and promote great technology
- Work with brilliant people