Do you love understanding a company’s goals, brand, and culture? Are you skilled at finding and hiring great additions to the team? Do you thrive in a “get things done” environment? If so, please read on…
GoodData is seeking an Independent full cycle Recruiter and Employer Brand Specialist to join our US HR team. This colleague will be responsible for owning all US-based recruiting efforts and assisting the HR Team with multiple tasks and global projects, including talent branding, ATS implementation, and more.
What You’ll Do:
- Own full-cycle recruiting for all US-based positions: Sales, Marketing, G&A and Executive Level.
- Work closely with hiring managers: comprehensive intake calls, scheduling, updates.
- Develop & implement innovative recruiting strategies to attract and source high quality candidates.
- Source, review resumes, conduct phone screens, schedule candidates through the hiring process, and “close the loop” with all candidates.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates by providing timely, accurate, and relevant feedback.
- Generate and send offer letters of employment, maintaining confidentiality
- Prepare job descriptions, secure stakeholder approval, and open requisitions.
- Maintain applicant tracking system (Jobvite) ensuring all data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Act as the primary point of contact for external recruiting agencies, applicant tracking vendors, recruiting systems, etc.
- Partner with talent partners in Czech Republic on talent branding, ATS implementation and additional projects.
HR /Talent/Employer Branding
- Partner with the People team on DEI programs and metrics.
- Research talent partners focused on diversifying our talent pool.
- Train hiring managers on best talent practices.
- Promote the company culture, spread the word on the social network, make GoodData, as the employer of choice, more visible on social media
- Understand and boost company culture in the hiring process and beyond.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally at an enterprise-focused tech company.
- Experience with DEI recruiting.
- Experience with ATS and recruiting systems including Jobvite, Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to wear multiple hats when needed.
- Able to solve problems autonomously and also know when to ask for help
- Positive attitude and confidence interacting at all levels of the business.
About the Team:
We’re fun and we get things done!
We are a global team of open-minded professionals working both in the US and in Czech Republic. We're result-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work.
Our culture is built on mutual trust, transparency, and mutual feedback. Everyone is welcome to come up with new ideas and we make decisions very quickly. Sometimes that means things change quickly and flexibility is required to keep up..
We believe that traditional data tools are no longer enough. Our Data as a Service (DaaS) infrastructure is the future of analytics: real-time, open, secure, and scalable. GoodData’s leading cloud-native platform gives our customers the flexibility to build and scale any of their data use cases; from self-service and embeddable analytics, to machine learning and IoT.
GoodData’s robust dashboards, custom insights, and unmatched governance options have helped over 140,000 of the world’s top businesses deliver on their analytics goals. GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Intel Capital, TOTVS, and others. For more information visit our website and follow GoodData on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Join the GoodData team to help bring data-driven decision making to everyone, enabling others to work smarter, faster and more effectively.