Strategic Account Manager
Do you love taking a data-driven approach to problem-solving and selling? If you have large scale, Strategic Account Management experience with an outstanding, record of success. Read on all of you data enthusiast!
Do you currently work in the BI/Data Analytics space and desire an uncapped quota? Have insightful product solutions, but are unheard?
We need you, a self starter who can creatively build out existing business within a short period of time, while winning over business partnerships
All Strategic Account Managers, ready to drive the adoption and evolution of the GoodData Platform, please apply.
- Develop an account strategy to drive revenue growth, business and partnership development, and community building
- Lead and own enterprise accounts, serving as the single point of contact across all work with the customer, maintaining relationships and keeping stakeholders engaged
- Serve as both "Consultative Sales Professional" and "Consultative Sales Coach" across all customers and internal teams
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously while growing pipeline
- Manage a portfolio of projects for the assigned customer, ensuring coordination of shared resources, common activities, and other dependencies across project
- Provide context to Sales with respect to contract renewals, negotiations, documentation and knowledge sharing
- Report on sales activities and forecasts to senior management.
- 4+ years experience selling in a customer-facing enterprise, data analytics/BI, program/project delivery, technical project delivery discipline
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to simplify complex concepts, extensive experience creating and delivering executive level presentations
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team selling environment
- You are successful when given the opportunity to grow business with a client, and can set and execute on a multi-year growth strategy with the client
- You have demonstrated the ability to manage and exceed quota and key metrics
- Empathetic to customer and end-user needs, with the ability to translate those needs into solutions that deliver value
- Management consulting and start-up experience strongly preferred
- You are able to bring the level of ownership, entrepreneurship, creativity, commitment, time, patience, and humor it takes to work with an evolving and growing organization (startup experience)
MUST LOVE DATA! MUST LOVE DATA ANALYTICS! MUST LOVE SOLVING PROBLEMS! MUST LOVE UNCAPPED QUOTAS!
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY DATA ENTHUSIASTS NEED APPLY!
At GoodData, you won’t just grow your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that is changing how people work and make decisions.
Why you should join GoodData:
- Help drive the future of business
- Solve meaningful problems
- Build and promote great technology
- Work with brilliant people
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do not send resumes to any of the executives.