Sales Development Representative
GoodData is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team in San Francisco, CA. In this sales and business development role, you will go deeper and wider into our current and prospective enterprise customers; manage our partner ecosystem, and help drive prospects to closure.
At GoodData, our mission is to build groundbreaking tools that revolutionize how data drives business. GoodData leads the way in helping companies gain true insights from all of the data available to them, empowering our customers to make faster, smarter actions that deliver better business results.
We are a company built on innovation and dedicated to excellence, but our people are our greatest asset. At GoodData you’re more than part of a team, you’re a member of a family. We seek out innovators who crave an open environment where they can be creative, ambitious and have a real impact. And we work to build a culture where talents can grow, develop and shine.
Our formula for success is the right product and the right people at the right time. How do you fit into our equation?
- Develop and maintain a healthy outbound target pipeline
- Make outbound calls and conduct email campaigns to targeted prospects
- Follow up on a high volume of new and existing leads in a rapid manner
- Utilize GoodData’s product, sales and marketing artifact to drive prospect engagement
- Procure the initial meetings with the prospect and support AE in discovery calls
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Collaborate with field marketing to drive success through sponsored field events
- When necessary man the booth at the events
- Document detail lead engagement activities in Salesforce.com
- Support AEs with their prospecting efforts as needed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Resourcefulness building leads including leads using different databases, tools and social platform (e.g LinkedIn)
- Hunter mentality in seeking out new business and qualifying out unfit prospects
- Positive attitude and resilience against rejections from prospects
- Good listening skills and ability to take detailed notes
- Clarity and succinctness in communication
- Aptitude for understanding and communicating technology, and an enthusiasm for doing this
- Affinity towards researching, building info and discerning insight that is not expressly laid out
- Working knowledge of Groove or similar sales engagement tool is a plus
- Undergraduate degree (BA or BS)
- Prior sales or lead qualification experience (2 to 4 years)
- Proven record of prior outbounding/cold calling experience
- Experience in using CRM tools such as Salesforce to log activity and create reports