BI Solution Engineer
We are looking for a skilled BI and/or ETL specialist, willing to become a part of GoodData team, implementing customer's projects on the GoodData BI Platform. You will primarily work in a Solution Engineer role, therefore doing the actual implementation of our projects. On the other hand, your contribution to the overall architecture of the project is welcome (and expected). There's also an opportunity to participate in the development of a general infrastructure for running the projects, or act as a Solution Architect on certain projects.
- Develop and implement BI solutions and analytic applications for accessing and analyzing data
- Implementation of a complete Data Pipeline (ETL)
- Development of data warehouse solution, datamarts
- Building data visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Scripting and preparation of automated executions, datamarts provisioning, etc.
- Performance tuning and query optimization
- Providing feedback on project architecture to the Solution Architect
The ideal candidate is somebody with around 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with design and implementation of ETL processes
- Logical and analytical thinking, communication skills
- Czech is mandatory, English reading, writing
- Experience with relational and dimensional data modeling
- Experience with work in customer-oriented (consulting-like) team
- Experience with SQL query tuning and optimisation
- Ability to work in Unix environment
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Ruby, Python, ...)
- Knowledge of Web Services, REST
- Knowledge of Git
- Advanced experience with Unix environments
- Good spoken English
- Informal working environment, relax zones
- Internal talks, hackathons and workshops
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Cafeteria program
- Annual bonuses
- Fridge full of free refreshment
- Your choice of MacBook or Lenovo laptop
- Stock options
- Employee mobile tariff
- Lunch vouchers, flexible working hours and more...