Enterprise Account Executive
At GoodData, we believe that traditional data tools are no longer enough. Our Data as a Service (DaaS) infrastructure is the future of analytics: real-time, open, secure, and scalable. GoodData’s leading cloud-native platform gives our customers the flexibility to build and scale any of their data use cases; from self-service and embeddable analytics, to machine learning and IoT.
GoodData’s robust dashboards, custom insights, and unmatched governance options have helped over 140,000 of the world’s top businesses deliver on their analytics goals. GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Intel Capital, TOTVS, and others. For more information visit our website and follow GoodData on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Join the GoodData team to help bring data-driven decision making to everyone, enabling others to work smarter, faster and more effectively.
About The Role & Team
GoodData seeks a proven Senior Enterprise Account Executive that’s eager to make an immediate impact on our growing sales team. If you have experience working with leading analytics technologies that are innovating and evolving their space, are a self starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and loves to win business and exceed numbers, then we would like to meet you.
- Develop an engagement strategy to drive new logo acquisition among enterprise companies (over 5000 employees)
- Serve as both "Hunter" and "Consultative Sales Professional"
- Lead prospects through a creative and complex solution selling process
- Focus on closing net new logos
- Lead multiple sales cycles simultaneously while growing pipeline and closing opportunities
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of actual bookings
- 5+ years of direct sales experience within SaaS, B2B, enterprise software
- Background communicating with VP, SVP, and C-Level Executives
- You are a disciplined, assertive self-starter with a proven ability to build a qualified pipeline
- You act with urgency and have a natural curiosity about a prospect's business goals
- You thrive when given the opportunity to grow business with a client, and can set and execute on a multi-year growth strategy with the client
- Historical experience selling into the ISV market or within enterprise accounts
- Experience working in global financial services, technology or ecommerce companies
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding quota and key metrics
- Detail oriented, strong relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally/cross-functionally
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.