Solution Architect (CRM domain)
GoodData is a leading provider of Smart Business Platform for enterprises, which is pushing beyond the traditional BI. We guide our users through the use of collective learning much like popular B2C vendors do for recommending movies or next purchases. Our Platform harnesses existing data to help automate, recommend and take better business actions faster and with more reliability.
GoodData has passed the stage when we were solely focussed on nursing our core assets like the GoodData Analytical Engine and the cloud-born GoodData Platform.
Joining the GoodData team gives you the opportunity to work on a disruptive Data-Warehouse-as-a-Service in a cloud that’s still in its early stages.
We're changing the way businesses make decisions. Jump in and let's change it with us.
We’re looking for a skilled Solution Architect, who will partner with GoodData Sales and Marketing departments and own and oversee the implementation of our CRM tooling stack based on their requirements. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with Salesforce and its integration with other SaaS systems such as Marketo, Zendesk, Engagio, DiscoverOrg etc. and has used this experience to partner with business on implementation of key sales and marketing processes in the CRM stack.
About Your Duties
- Own our Sales & Marketing tools stack with a focus on information flow, processes implementations, interconnections and selecting the right tools for our needs.
- Manage the work of external consultants and internal administrators (3-4 people)
- Be a strong business partner for technical aspects of our tools stack to Revenue Operations, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, Finance, and Professional Services
- Analyze business requirements, discuss them with business stakeholders, prioritize and design their technical implementations
- Actively search for improvement ideas and optimizations
- Maintain long term vision of our systems, their customizations, and development
- 5+ years of experience of designing and integrating enterprise applications
- Very good hands-on knowledge of Salesforce, understanding its data model, APEX code, development of customized solutions and integrations to other systems
- Advanced knowledge of application design, integration concepts, security best practices, authentication protocols
- Experience in working with external consultants and remote distributed teams around the world
- Project management skills
- Exposure to financial and business metrics, reporting requirements
- Any knowledge or experience with Marketo, Clearbit, Groove, Engagio, DiscoverOrg, Zoominfo or Zendesk would be very helpful
- Strong written and spoken English
- Understanding of both business and technical perspective; mastering the art of compromise
- Great communication skills, ability to communicate across departments and management levels
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision at multiple assignments at the same time
- Attention to detail, structured and organized person
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great place to work at Danube House building, Prague – Karlín
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Informal working environment, relax zones, gym
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria program
- Semiannual bonus program
- Stock options program
- Referral bonus program
- Free beverages and snacks in the office
- GoodLife program: sport and cultural events
- Company events: hackathons, pub times, events for families e.g. Halloween, St. Nicholas Day etc.
- Dogs friendly office
- Free tickets to ZOO
- Company laptop: MacBook or Lenovo
- Employee mobile tariff
- In Karta 25 CZ Railways