GoodData is a leading provider of Smart Business Platform for enterprises, which is pushing beyond the traditional BI. We guide our users through the use of collective learning much like popular B2C vendors do for recommending movies or next purchases. Our Platform harnesses existing data to help automate, recommend and take better business actions faster and with more reliability.
GoodData has passed the stage when we were solely focussed on nursing our core assets like the GoodData Analytical Engine and the cloud-born GoodData Platform.
Joining the GoodData team gives you the opportunity to work on a disruptive Data-Warehouse-as-a-Service in a cloud that’s still in its early stages.
We're changing the way businesses make decisions. Jump in and let's change it with us.
We are looking for a Community manager to join the GoodData team! If you are a tech-savvy professional, who loves to build and maintain communities around products, we would love to meet you! You should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. Your success will be measured by increased mentions of the brand and product from users.
About Your Duties
- Set, plan and implement social media, community, forum and communication strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter), community forums and professional accounts (review sites)
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests
- Translate community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to boost community awareness
- Coordinate with Product & Marketing teams to ensure consistency in marketing initiatives as well as product and service developments
- Build relationships with customers, influencers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with Business Intelligence and Analytics trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager (2+ years)
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Fluent in English - our focus is on the US market
- Education or experience in both Marketing/Communications and Computer Science/Business Analytics
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Informal working environment, relax zones, gym
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria program
- Semiannual bonus program
- Stock options program
- Referral bonus program
- Free beverages and snacks in the office
- GoodLife program: sport and cultural events
- Company events: hackathons, pub times, events for families e.g. Halloween, St. Nicholas Day etc.
- Dogs friendly office
- Free tickets to ZOO
- Company laptop: MacBook or Lenovo
- Employee mobile tariff
- In Karta 25 CZ Railways