Rated 32nd Most Successful SaaS Company in the world by Montclare, GoodData is on a mission to fundamentally change how analytics are used and adopted throughout the organization. With more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500 using GoodData, millions of end users and a massively scalable and secure Enterprise Insights Platform, GoodData works with customers to drive a business outcome focus allowing data to finally drive meaningful change for the business.
Today, some of the most well-known brands are using the GoodData Enterprise Insights Platform to disrupt their industries, improve productivity, and make business-critical decisions, to create revenue-generating Smart Business Applications. According to Forrester, insights-driven businesses will steal $1.2 Trillion/year from traditional market players by 2020. This is the transformation GoodData is enabling globally.
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by top-tier investors like Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Intel Capital, TOTVS and others. For more information, visit our website and follow GoodData on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our Professional Services team consists of multi-skilled, passionate, consultative problem solvers dedicated to making our customers amazingly successful and get the most out of GoodData’s platform.
Implementation Managers are vital members of the team, responsible for delivering powerful analytics applications for our customers. To our internal team, they serve as Product Owners: the voice of the customers and their advocates.
Implementation Managers are responsible for overseeing the onboarding process for new GoodData customers. In collaboration with Solution Architects and Customer Success team, they manage customer expectations, address their requirements, and provide best practice advice.
Consulting and Product Management Skills:
- Conduct workshops with key customer stakeholders to establish customers’ goals and articulate business requirements
- Create and effectively manage strategic and tactical business backlog for Solution Architects and Data Engineers
- Collaborate effectively with both internal and customer stakeholders
- Ensure that customers’ expectations are met throughout the onboarding process
- Recommend best practices based on GoodData platform capabilities and industry standards
- Support customer in the launch activities
Project Management Skills:
- Proactively communicate onboarding risks, delays, and priorities to all stakeholders
- Define scope and manage deliverables to ensure engagements are completed on time and budget
- Analyze customers’ data sets (basic SQL / Excel analysis) and tie them back to the business requirements, user stories, and UX wireframes
- Strong analytical skills, passion for data, critical thinking
- Customer oriented with excellent listening, presentation, and writing skills
- Likes to work cross-functionally with multiple small teams
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues
- Self-directed with the ability to manage simultaneous engagements at the same time with minimal supervision
- Solid project management skills + familiarity with agile development
- Familiarity with product management and design thinking principles
- SQL proficiency
- 4+ years of work experience
- Experience in a consulting firm or customer-facing role at a tech company
- Aptitude for managing multiple projects for customers across various industries
- BA/BS degree in a quantitatively oriented degree from a top-tier school
- Ability to travel (the continental U.S., typically one week each quarter)
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do not send resumes to any of the executives.