HR Generalist (part-time, 24 hours per week)
We’re a team of five HR enthusiasts spread in our two Czech offices (Praha and Brno) and we’re looking for one more to join the gang. You’ll have a great opportunity to work independently, come up with continuous improvement ideas, learn new things and also use English quite frequently. To be able to handle the agenda we have for you, you’ll need to have a good knowledge of labor code, be careful, precise and detail-oriented. Last but not least, like the rest of us, you will hold ownership of all the fun (and yes, also some less fun) tasks assigned to you. Interested? Great, let’s get into more detail then...
What we need your help with
- Medical checks. You’ll make sure, initial/periodical medical examinations of all employees are up to date and you’ll be the point of contact for all GoodPeople in CZ.
- Background checks. They’re extremely important as we work with customer data and we want to make are that we’re a trusted and trustworthy partner for them. You’ll be in touch with our external provider and will make sure that the background checks have been granted to all employees on time.
- Obligatory & regular pieces of training. You’ll be responsible for their administration. You’ll also organize language courses for some of our employees.
- Benefits aka the fun stuff. You will handle our GoodData Cafeteria system (Edenred), Multisport, massages, etc. And you can definitely come up with some new ideas on how to make our benefits package even more attractive and fun.
- And more... Employees and HR team will consult with you about different labor issues. You’ll help the rest of HR colleagues with different HR agenda - registration of foreigners, the preparation of new contracts or amendments, writing internal policies, preparation of onboarding for new employees and probably way more things that will come up as we go :)
What will help you be great at your job
- You should have very good knowledge of Czech labor law and also be able to find what you’re not 100% sure about.
- Preferably, you have at least 3 years' experience with HR agenda from your previous jobs.
- You know English on the communicative level and you’re not afraid to use it.
- We’re trying to do as little paper as possible, so a good knowledge and practical experience tools such as Google Docs, GoogleSheets or MS Excel are a must. And of course, experience with any HR system is a great advantage too.
- High level of responsibility, accuracy, and ownership
- Last but not least, we hope you’re a team player, who wants to learn and grow and is not afraid to work autonomously. But of course, we’re always happy to help or advice.
What you may want to know about our GoodCulture
We are a team of open-minded professionals. We’re result-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work.
Our culture is built on mutual trust and transparency and we encourage a culture of mutual feedback. This can be difficult sometimes, but at the end of the day, it teaches us to listen and learn from each other.
Everyone is welcome to come up with new ideas and we make decisions very quickly. That also sometimes means that things change quite quickly and to be able to keep up, you’ll need some flexibility.
And on top of all this we offer a very competitive package of perks and benefits:
- Part-time job (24 hours / per week) with flexible working hours
- Semi-annual bonuses
- Stock options
- Your choice of MacBook or Lenovo laptop
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Generous referral bonus program
- Lunch vouchers
- Employee mobile tariff
- Relax zones, gym, sports program 'GoodLife'
- Regular company pub evenings and other social events
- Fridges full of free refreshments, and more :)