Software Engineer - Java/Kotlin
GoodData is a leading provider of Smart Business Platform for enterprises, which is pushing beyond the traditional BI. We guide our users through the use of collective learning much like popular B2C vendors do for recommending movies or next purchases. Our Platform harnesses existing data to help automate, recommend and take better business actions faster and with more reliability.
GoodData has passed the stage when we were solely focussed on nursing our core assets like the GoodData Analytical Engine and the cloud-born GoodData Platform.
Joining the GoodData team gives you the opportunity to work on a disruptive Data-Warehouse-as-a-Service in a cloud that’s still in its early stages.
We're changing the way businesses make decisions. Jump in and let's change it with us.
Java/Kotlin developers are an essential part of the GoodData platform team. We are constantly iterating, designing, and coding our way to excellence. If you're an enthusiastic and talented developer who wants to work in a team of talented, driven individuals then we'd love to hear from you.
Your job will be to
- Analyze and implement new features.
- Investigate and prevent issues of given Component.
- Decompose of tasks within one Service with knowledge of one Component.
- Collaborate with other team members on team projects.
- Influence technical solutions and processes & best practices within the team.
- Understand cross-team technical issues and contribution to cross-team processes.
- Follow other working instructions of his/her superiors.
- The goal will be to work on the rewrite of exporters component in order to support the growth.
- Be a professional Java and/or Kotlin developer with 2+ years of experience
- Have expertise with Spring and Java/Kotlin frameworks/technologies in general
- Understand QA, be able to write automated tests and design testing strategies
- Be enthusiastic to learn and go beyond your boundaries
- Active spoken and written English
- Be a team player
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Informal working environment, relax zones, gym
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria program
- Semiannual bonus program
- Stock options program
- Referral bonus program
- Free beverages and snacks in the office
- GoodLife program: sport and cultural events
- Company events: hackathons, pub times, events for families e.g. Halloween, St. Nicholas Day etc.
- Dogs friendly office
- Free tickets to ZOO
- Company laptop: MacBook or Lenovo
- Employee mobile tariff
- In Karta 25 CZ Railways