GoodData is the leader in embedded SaaS analytics, powering the analytics offering for over 100 leading technology platforms. Everyone at GoodData eats and drinks the art and science of data analytics - we enjoy working with innovative technology and are obsessed about raising the bar for the future of decision making and delivering insights. If this sounds like you, then you will love GoodData!
If you have experience working with leading technologies that are “innovativing & evolving” their space, is a self starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and loves to win business and exceed numbers, then we would like to meet you!
- Develop a territory strategy to drive revenue growth, business and partnership development, and community building
- Serve as both "Hunter" and "Consultative Sales Professional" - often at the same time.
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously while growing pipeline
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of error from actual bookings.
- Report on sales activities and forecasts to senior management.
- Overachieve quota
- You are an disciplined, aggressive self-starter with a proven ability to build qualified pipeline
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team selling environment
- You love working with clients, understanding their personalities and business needs, and delivering world-class programs to meet them
- You thrive when given the opportunity to grow business with a client, and can set and execute on a multi-year growth strategy with the client
- You have demonstrated the ability to manage and exceed quota and key metrics
- You function well in an informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for delivering results is set high
- You are able to bring the level of ownership, entrepreneurship, creativity, commitment, time, patience, and humor it takes to work with an evolving and growing organization
- Minimum 4-6 years of direct sales experience, selling SaaS, B2B, enterprise software to VP, SVP, and C-Level Executives
- Experience working in global, high-growth, technology companies
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Field Sales role
- Detail oriented, strong relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills.
- Ability to work cross-culturally/cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s degree required