Do you find joy in uncovering things that other people don't see? Do you have experience with evaluating the performance and effectiveness of business processes? Do you have the wits to progress clients' products by helping them define, validate and deliver brand new experiences? Do you possess analytical and social skills to dramatically change how clients think about their products? Can you synthesize everything you have learned into a solution that will help people to do things better, and clearly articulate the value of such a solution to a customer?
As a Product Manager in the Professional Services team, you will be responsible for working with some of GoodData's largest customers to inspire and help them evolve their current solutions (or build new solutions) based on the ever-changing needs of their end users.
What will you do?
- Inspire GoodData customers with how to create value from data. This requires a combination of industry experience, research, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Manage multiple concurrent engagements across a variety of industries.
- Apply best practices from Product Management and user-centered design to build successful data products based on the GoodData platform for the clients.
- Lead product discovery workshops with the clients. Priority focus will be on end-user personas, decision-making workflows, and usability of the product.
- Translate product vision into business requirements and wireframes.
- Work closely with User Experience Designers, Project Managers, and Architects on product development and delivery.
- Experience as a Product Manager and/or a Product Owner
- Worked in consulting type of engagements
- Experience with BI is welcome
- Excellent communication skills
- Great spoken and written English
- Willingness to learn technical basics of the GoodData platform
GoodData powers modern BI for the modern data stack.
GoodData is a cloud-based analytics platform. Employees, customers, and business partners will understand the data, in the same way, thanks to GoodData’s robust end-to-end pipeline; self-service analytics; low-code/no-code interfaces; embeddable data visualization; application integration; and more.