People Analytics Intern - Fall 2022
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The People Analytics Intern will be responsible for completing projects that help drive strategic business objectives related to our team members. The person in this role will assist with the design and subsequent statistical analysis of a number of projects to support a variety of talent initiatives. Specifically, projects could cover areas such as assessment development and validation, learning analytics and other areas requiring people analytics expertise. These projects will provide exposure to leaders and partners across a number of different teams.
This position is Part Time: 20 hours per week.
The internship will run from August/September through December 2022.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at time of application, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status
- Currently enrolled in a MA/MS or PhD program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or other a related discipline
- Strong background in statistical analysis; experienced with R
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience creating, working with, and analyzing large datasets
- Experience translating technical I/O and HR problems into business-oriented solutions
- Advanced research skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks in a complex and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience with Qualtrics
- Support the administration, analysis and report out of GoHealth’s team member survey
- Work closely with members of the People Team to develop, roll-out, and evaluate programs and initiatives.
- Support the development of measurement strategy for People-related programs and initiatives including data collection, assessment development, and evaluation.
- Analyze data to identify insights make actionable recommendations, identify outliers, and set targets.
- Clean and evaluate data (e.g., survey, performance, training), checking for reliability, validity, factor structure; Model insights to make predictions and track toward these.
- Present your findings and recommendations to leadership, COEs, HRBPs, and other stakeholders.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Research – Ability to conduct literature reviews, evaluate research studies, and pull out insights in order to support your own research findings.
- Research Design - Ability to craft well-designed and useful analyses including study design, sampling, hypothesis generation, data collection methods, and implications.
- Statistical Ability - Ability to analyze and interpret research results. Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could impact results.
- Measurement - Knowledge of psychometric best practices for scale development, validation, reliability assessment.
- Modeling - Ability to model data and use this to make predictions, recommendations, set targets, and track progress.
- Data Visualization - Ability to display data and results visually, for interpretation ease.
- Presentation and Communication - Ability to present data and results, explain theory, strategy and findings in an easy to understand way to technical and non-technical audiences.