Pediatric Urgent Care Physician (FT)
At GoHealth Urgent Care, our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, team members, partners, and communities by delivering effortless, connected, and personalized experiences. We are dedicated to expanding access to high-quality healthcare nationwide, fostering inclusivity, and eliminating barriers to wellness for everyone. As a healthcare provider at GoHealth Urgent Care, you'll be an integral part of a team committed to enhancing care delivery and supporting your professional growth. Join us in providing exceptional healthcare services and making a meaningful impact in our communities. With nearly 250 locations nationwide, GoHealth is on a path of continuous growth!
In Oregon/Washington, we have partnered with Legacy Health, one of the most respected healthcare networks in the Pacific Northwest, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across Portland and Vancouver.
We are actively looking for a dynamic and forward-thinking Pediatric Urgent Care Physician to become a valued member of our team in our Cedar Hills center located in Portland, OR.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to practice pediatric urgent care medicine and receive professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks. Work alongside with a Clinical Leadership team that is supportive, honest and transparent.
- Dedicated Pediatric Urgent Care Specialty – exclusively practice pediatric urgent care medicine.
- Exam and treat patients from birth to age 26 years.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests and x-rays.
- Make diagnoses and prescribe treatments/medications.
- Treat minor injuries that may require sutures, splints or casts.
- Collaborative work environment with the opportunity to work with a dedicated Scribe at our busier centers.
- Work in state-of-the-art centers are equipped with advanced technology, including an integrated Epic EMR (integrated w/ Dragon Dictate).
- Collaborate with on-site Rad Techs, Medical Assistants, and Paramedics for support.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package as an employee of Legacy Health (hourly pay, PTO, CME allowance, up-to-date subscription, and more). Qualified Physicians can earn an hourly rate ranging from $110 to $162+ per hour*
- Experience a supportive work environment that encourages autonomy while providing mentoring and assistance when needed.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options and the opportunity to rotate between our convenient locations.
- Receive strong clinical leadership support from an honest and transparent leadership team.
- Rest assured that you'll be compensated fairly for every hour worked, with hourly pay that includes shift differential pay for weekends and holidays.
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- 1-2 years of experience in a pediatric urgent care or emergency medicine setting.
- Ability to comfortably perform minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), overview reads of EKGs and X-rays.
Apply Now and Propel Your Career Forward!
If you're a dynamic, adaptable, and experienced clinician ready to make a significant impact, we're eager to hear from you. Seize this opportunity to become an essential part of our collaborative team and practice occupational medicine within the supportive framework of our rapidly expanding healthcare network. Apply today and unlock your full potential!
If you have any questions or need additional information, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated hiring team at [email protected]. Start a conversation about your future with Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care today.