Reporting & Data Enablement Analyst
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Reporting and Data Enablement Analyst acts as subject matter experts and steward of our team member (HR) data across the business. You will be responsible for contributing to strategic initiatives that rely on our central team member data assets. You will act as a catalyst across our People team, business, analytics and IT teams to ensure that the right data are available and fit for purpose to drive accurate reporting and strategic insights across the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (e.g. accounting, computer science, information systems, economics, finance, mathematics, statistics) or equivalent degree and experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in HR data analytics, reporting and creation of data assets
- Strong understanding of HR data, data and process flow, automation and the creation of scalable data driven solutions
- Programming / scripting experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Working knowledge of BI tools, Tableau required
- Working knowledge of data tools, R required
- Experience with Dayforce HRIS preferred
- Familiarity with common programming languages like Python or Java/Scala
- Understanding of data modeling and database structure
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Strong communication and leadership in driving projects to completion
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work with a collaborative team in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Strong collaborator
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Lead analysis, design, development and deployment of dashboards and reports as they relate to Team Member data using BI tools including Tableau and R.
- Design and/or implement tools for data visualization and reporting solutions to support data integrity and analysis, including calculation of metrics, and detection of trends
- Play a key role in cross-functional technology and data initiatives as they relate to Team Member data
- Drive data quality by setting up data pipelines, calculations, and visualizations to provide actionable information to stakeholders
- Collaborate with Data Warehouse, and Business Intelligence, teams to standardize reporting and analytics implementation(s) across a variety of business teams/users/constituents
- Lead and contribute to best practices, data definitions and documentation as they relate to Team Member data across the team member lifecycle
- Maintain, iterate, and improve our existing dashboards and reporting capabilities based on user feedback
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to create required data visualizations and reports
- Other duties as assigned.