Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (GoFollow) - PRN Remote in CT
Hartford HealthCare, one of the nation's leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, have partnered to operate a network of urgent care centers across Connecticut.
We are seeking experienced Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners who have clinical experience as an APP treating both adult and pediatric patients, to join our welcoming and diverse community of providers in this remote position within the state of Connecticut. We are considering per diem schedules only.
In this unique position, you would assist with the duties such as, but not limited to answering incoming calls from patients/customers, answers inquiries and questions, handles complaints, troubleshoots and creates solutions for workflow issues, and ensures that follow-up is handled for the locations represented by GoFollow.
This position is fully remote but requires CT licensure and residence.
- Conducting outbound calls, answering calls and transferring calls to correct departments and centers
- Handles customer inquiries and escalation of matters from the call center team via phone or email. Guides providers on follow up, as needed, and initiates outreach to patients
- Provider updates the workflow as needed. Researches required information using available resources
- Manages and resolves customer complaints
- Provides service information
- Identify and prioritize customer issues as needed
- Follow up with escalated customer calls, when necessary
- Appropriately documents call information according to standard procedures
- Minimum of 1 year of fulltime NP/PA experience in a clinical setting required. Preferably 5+ years of NP/PA experience.
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages) required.
- Physician Assistants: Master’s degree and NCCPA Certification is required
- Nurse Practitioners: Master’s degree and appropriate certification required (AANC or AANP)
- Licensed in the state of Connecticut as a Physician, Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) required
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced Advanced Practitioner who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!