At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Training Coach role partners with the learning and operations team to help create an effortless, personal, and connected on-boarding and training experience. The Training Coach is responsible for executing on the practical skills training phase of new hire training by following a formal and organized method of teaching new or existing team members the critical thinking skills and high-level competencies to feel comfortable and confident in doing their role. The Training Coach uses a competency-based model to foster growth learning and enhance the socialization of the learner. The types of learners include newly hired team members, team members transferring to a center or department, and those team members who require additional support with new or existing learning experiences.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Graduate from an accredited clinical program for medical assisting or
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program as required
- 1+ years’ experience in a clinical staff role, medical assistant preferred.
- Training or related experience required
- Experience using Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Urgent care experience
- MA Certification (AAMA, NCCT, CMA, RMA)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration as required
- Applicable state licensure as a Radiologic Technologist, as required
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient use and understanding of medical terminology
- Clinical skills in Point of Care Testing, vitals intake, clinical laboratory procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills